The Anglican Youth Association of Harare, AYAH is an organization made up of young, unmarried, Anglicans of ages ranging from twelve to 35.It is guided by the Acts and Canons of the Anglican Church and the AYAH Constitution.
Let your light shine.
“To be a united and self sufficient anglican youth committed to living and proclaiming the gospel by enganging in dynamic ministries guided by the holy spirit.”
A united vibrant youth that will always stand for christ and promise to be ambassadors of christ as we are called to call others.matthew 28 v 18-20 &john 15v 16-17.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To spread the gospel to all the youth in the diocese of harare and eventually to all other areas.
- To be imitators of christ by living in unison with him.
- To create a fellowship of study, guided by the holy spirit and to become full and resonsible members of christ’s church.
- To encourage one another to follow our devotion.
- To ensure youth involvement and participation in all the activities of the church.
- To embark on youth empowerement projects aimed at ensuring self sustenance to uplift the livelihoods of the members.
“Defend us lord your children with your heavenly grace, that we may continue yours forever and daily increase in your holy spirit, more and more until we come into your everlasting kingdom”.amen
Representing the kingdom – 2 corinthians 5:20
AYAH ALLNIGHT 28 JANUARY
AYAH EXCHANGE 24- 26 FEBRUARY
AYAH ALL LEADERS 10- 12 MARCH
HAYCO 28 APRIL – 1 MAY
ZAYA EXCHANGE ( HARARE) 12-14 MAY
BERNARD MZEKI COMMEMORATION 16-18 JUNE
AYAH BISHOP`S TROPHY 1 JULY
ZAYA CONFERENCE 11-14 AUGUST
BUSINESS EXPO 2 NOVEMBER
OFFICE LAUNCH T.B.A